And GIF! For the animated crowd.
- Give consideration to how the A to Z Challenge impacted your blog.
- View your stats to see how the last 30 days changed your blog view numbers.
- Make an observation about how many comments you got on your April posts.
- Contemplate what you learned from making posts during the Challenge.
- What gave you the idea for your Challenge Theme, if you used one?
- Did any blogs you visited in the Challenge make a lasting impression on you?
- Perhaps meditate on how to express your thoughts about the Challenge this year.
- Give an opinion on any of the three #AZchat events from this year.
- What impact did the Challenge have on your social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)?
- Rumination about the A to Z Challenge can help the team improve!
- This year included a deliberation to find another graphic person after the loss of Jeremy. Muse about the imagination and talent of Anjela.
- What is your impression of the A to Z Team?
- After much cogitation, let your pensiveness reflect in your post.
- Did any dreams or goals you set come to fruition during this April Challenge?
- Please tell everyone if you picked up any sweet merchandise this year.
Reflections Sign Up Form
Make a copy for yourself to keep track of which blogs you have visited.
If you take a copy before May 7, be sure to check back so you get all the entries!
CLOSES ON MAY 7!!!
Twitter and Instagram chat:
Don’t forget! 🤔💡
@AprilA2Z Our hashtag is #AtoZChallenge
Please follow us on social media.
File, Make a Copy of the Master List for yourself! Click this:
Be sure your copy has all 234 bloggers who were in the 2022 challenge. Hopping to other blogs to leave comments was half of the challenge!
from Blogger http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/2022/05/atozchallenge-2022-reflections-and.html
Leave a Reply